Vermont Chinese School (VCS):
A place where you can learn about Chinese
language and culture and participate in many
Chinese culture activities.
Recent news and up coming event:
We're heading into 2014 spring semester Friday, Jan 31:
1. Please pay for your spring semester tuition if you haven't paid in full in
September month. Tuition for Spring semester is $110/student and due by
2. Teachers may use Friday's Jan 31 class time preparing for Saturday,
Feb 1 VCS new year celebrations at South Burlington Middle School
Cafeteria starting 12:00 noon.
Please note we still have tickets available for those of you needed,
please pick up your tickets at lobby area on Friday, Jan 31.
3. VCS will offer a yoga class in 2014 spring semester, starting Friday,
Feb 7 at SBHS room 208, from 5:45 pm to 6:45 pm ( one hour ).
- The class is open for adults, all levels are welcome.
- Class will be instructed by Yujing Sun, Dr. Sun is a medical
researcher at UVM, and she has practiced Yoga and Mindfulness since
- Fee for Spring seamster class (17 classes ) is $40/student due
Friday, Feb 7.
- Due to a capacity of class room, we will take 10 registered students
(max) in this Spring.
( bring you own floor pad, appropriate shoes and cloth in class )
We're looking forward to see you back school soon.
|This website is maintained
and designed by Kevin and
|P.O. Box 9209
South Burlington, VT 05403